The Answers You Need
How do I get my content on this network?
ANSWER: Send us an inquiry via our Contact page
How much will it cost to add my content to GEI Network?
Prices vary depending on content type and length. Contact us to get a quote.
Is there a fee to watch your Network?
No. The only cost you will acquire when viewing GEI Network is the cost of the Roku device or TV.
Can I watch shows from your phone through the ROKU Channel mobile app?
No. GEI Network must be an added channel and the ROKU Channel mobile app does not offer that feature.
Can I watch shows from your phone through the ROKU app from the Play Store?
No. The app allows you to choose shows or channels on ROKU but the content will show on your tv not your mobile device. Once connected to your device, the ROKU app is essentially a remote control.
How do I add GEI Network to my device?
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Scroll up or down & select Streaming Channels to open the Channel Store.
While in the Channel Store, Search GEI Network
3. Then select Add Channel to install GEI Network on your Roku device.
**GEI Network will be added to the bottom of the list of channels under
Home on the main screen and may be moved higher in the list. **
Adding channels from the Web
When you are not in front of your Roku device, you can access the Channel Store from your computer or smartphone.
1. Go to channelstore.roku.com.
2. Select My account and sign in to your Roku account.
At the top of the site is a selection of categories and genres to explore. Below that you can enter a keyword in the Search channel box to find choices based on the title of a channel.
3. When you want to learn more about a channel, select Details. You will see the same synopsis, rating and screenshots that appear when viewing the details on your Roku device.
4. Follow the instructions to add or purchase the channel.
Once added, the channel will not immediately appear on your Roku device. Your Roku device checks every 24 hours for any new channels you have added from the website and automatically installs them. If you would like to download immediately, go to your Roku device and select Settings > System > System update > Check now.
Don't see your question?
Ask us here!